I love weddings, and would like nothing more than to help you make your special day as delightful and memorable as possible.
Of course, it’s hard to relax if you are constantly worrying, so why not leave the smooth running of your event to me?
If you would like me to be your Toastmaster, I will talk to you in advance about managing your event so that everything is exactly the way you’ve always dreamed it would be.
While I am working with you, I will always be available to chat to you about any aspect of your day, whether you need to find a specific product or service, want advice about etiquette, or just help in writing your speech. Whatever your needs, I am here to ensure your day goes according to plan.
I will also be on hand to manage the running of the day, overseeing all aspects of your wedding so you can sit back and enjoy yourself.
Whether you are having a large formal wedding, or a small function, I will adapt my duties and demeanour to suit your style.
I am used to working at weddings for all nationalities and religions and I am particularly experienced in working at Jewish and Christian weddings, as well as weddings in the Turkish, Greek and Italian communities.
So, what could I do you for?
- Support you as much as I can in advance of your wedding
- Continually liaise with all parties to ensure the smooth running of the reception
- Greet the Bridal Party on their arrival at the venue
- Organise the receiving line
- Announce and escort the Bride and Bridegroom to the top table
- Announce the ‘cutting of the cake’ ceremony
- Introduce the speeches and assist with the presentations
- Announce the Bride and Bridegroom’s first dance together;
- Anything else you need me to do so you can have a wonderful day
If you are about to say “I do”, get your wedding planning off to a great start and contact me today.